BOHTEN EYEGLASSES’ CONTEST CELEBRATING THE RELEASE OF MARVEL STUDIOS’ BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER
THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW AND THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
1) The Contest begins on October 21st, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. ET and ends on November 23rd, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
2) The Contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, or directors of Bohten Eyeglasses (“Bohten”), The Walt Disney Company (Canada) Ltd (“Disney”), their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate.
HOW TO ENTER
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this Contest you must:
- Have a valid email address (an “Email Address”).
- Complete and send an online entry form available at www.bohten.com. Entrants must provide:
4) You will receive one (1) entry in the Contest when you submit an online entry form as described above. Entrants are permitted to submit an entry only once. Entrants can only use one (1) Email Address to participate in the Contest. Entries will be effective on the day received. Entrants are responsible for costs of entering, including online access charges. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry form, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Email Address.
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
5a) On November 27th, 2022, fifteen (15) eligible entrants will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first five (5) entrants drawn will win the Grand Prize; the second five (5) entrants drawn will win the First Prize; and the final five (5) entrants drawn will win the Second Prize. The odds of winning the drawing for the Contest will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
5b) Before being declared a winner, entrants must correctly answer a mathematical skill test question. The selected entrant will be contacted on November 24th, 2022, by email and notified that they are eligible to win. The selected entrant must reply within one (1) business day of email notification and provide delivery and contact details. The selected entrant must sign and return within one (1) business day of email notification a liability/publicity release, which grants Bohten the right to use the selected entrant’s name and likeness in any form of advertising relating to the contest without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
If a selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted by email within one (1) business day of selection or there is a return of any prior email notification as undeliverable; or (ii) fails to return the release documents within the specified time, then he/she may be disqualified and Bohten reserves the right to select an alternate entrant from among the remaining eligible entries. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Bohten is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner.
- Grand Prize (5 winners)
Each Grand Prize will consist of a prize pack that will include Bohten merchandise and a movie themed prize pack (ARV: $1,000). Exact items included in the prize pack shall be determined by Bohten in its sole discretion.
- First Prize (5 winners)
Each First Prize will consist of a prize pack that will include Bohten merchandise and a movie themed prize pack. (ARV: $600). Exact items included in the prize pack shall be determined by Bohten in its sole discretion.
- Second Prize (5 winners)
Each Second Prize will consist of a prize pack that will include Bohten merchandise and a movie themed prize pack. (ARV: $200). Exact items included in the prize pack shall be determined by Bohten in its sole discretion.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Bohten’s option.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of Bohten with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
- All entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. Bohten reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility.
- Bohten, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (i) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Bohten that may cause Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Contest, or from participation in the Contest; or (vi) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Contest.
- Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Bohten reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify Contest in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Contest Rules.
- Entrants agree to release and hold Bohten, Disney and their employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Bohten in connection with the Contest, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada; provided that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the intellectual property of Disney, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and by applying the laws of Canada, province of Ontario, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the local or federal courts within that province.