- We use lightweight polycarbonate (1.59 index) for our lenses.
- Impact-resistant and a good fit for active eyeglass wearers or for children who are tough on their specs. They also have built-in UV protection.
- Thinner high index 1.67 lenses are also available.
- Bluelight treatment is available for sunglasses and eyeglasses.
- Anti-Reflection and Anti-Scratch also come standard.
Single vision lens
The most common kind of prescription lenses prescribed for nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
Seamless integration of two or three focal points means owners of progressive lenses can see and read from the same frames simultaneously. Lenses are crafted to view objects and varying distances with ease.
High index lens
Ideal for strong prescriptions. These lenses are thinner and lighter than traditional lenses which means less bulk on your frames. We offer both 1.67 and 1.74 high index custom-made lenses.
A coat that protects your eyes from always looking at screens. Bluelight treatment prevents headaches, improves vision, and alleviates fatigue. Comes standard on all straight RX frames or can be added to an existing prescription. Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective, blocks 100% UV filters harmful blue light from digital devices.
Get rid of the need to own two different pairs of glasses. When exposed to light Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective, these optical lenses darken, blocks 100% UV, and filters harmful blue light from digital devices.
Standard Gradient Orange
Our stock lens for sunglasses is Scratch resistant with 100% UV protection and our signature orange tint.
Blue Light Gradient
Tinted UV lenses that are Scratch-resistant and anti-reflective while also blocks 100% UV filters, harmful blue light rays from devices.
Polarized Flash Mirror
These lenses reduce glare from liquid surfaces, so they're great for sports, swimming and driving.