Bôhten Glasses Care Assurance - Monthly
Bôhten Glasses Care Assurance - Monthly
At Bôhten, we are committed to providing exceptional service and care for your eyewear. Introducing our new Glasses Care Assurance program, designed to offer peace of mind and convenient glasses repairs for our valued customers. By enrolling in this program, you can enjoy hassle-free repairs at a minimal cost.
- Affordable Monthly Subscription: For only $5.99 per month, you can enroll in our Glasses Care Assurance program and unlock exclusive benefits.
- Comprehensive Glasses Repairs: As a member of our program, you will have access to a range of repairs for your eyewear, including frame adjustments, replacement of nose pads, tightening loose screws, and temple repairs.
- Quick Turnaround Time: We understand the importance of your eyewear and the impact it has on your daily life. With our Glasses Care Assurance program, you will receive priority service, ensuring a faster turnaround time for repairs.
- Expert Technicians: Our skilled technicians are experienced in handling various eyewear repairs. Rest assured that your glasses will be in capable hands, receiving professional care and attention.
- Peace of Mind: Say goodbye to the worries of unexpected repair costs. By enrolling in the Glasses Care Assurance program, you can enjoy the confidence of knowing that your eyewear will be taken care of without any additional charges for covered repairs.
Details & FAQ
Microfiber cleaning clothe, hard cover case and external branded box
Shipping & Delivery
Frames under this category are delivered within our standard delivery window of 14 days. You'll receive an email when your order has been shipped. You can track the delivery status of your order at any time.
Our back ordering process allows you to place an order for out of stock glasses and receive it within 90 days. Our team will notify you as soon as the product is ready to be shipped.
To confirm your order, we kindly request that you make half payment. Once part payment has been made, we will reserve the glasses for you and fulfill your order within 90 days.The outstanding balance is then settled when the order is ready to ship
Returns & Exchanges
If the product is deemed defective, we will repair/replace it at no additional cost. There is a 14 day money back guarantee, and 30 days to exchange 1 pair of glasses as long as they are in perfect condition (North America-wide). There are no refunds for prescription frames or orders outside of North America due to the high logistics costs but we will accept them for exchange
You will receive an email notification when we refund the price of the item(s). Refunds normally arrive within 20 business days of receiving the returned item(s).
Bohten will not provide free shipping labels for refund returns.
If you have chosen to replace a faulty product, a new product will be sent to you as soon as the faulty product has been received and processed at our warehouse. Free shipping labels will be provided for replacement returns.
We only accept returns on items purchased from Bohten.com; items purchased from Authorized Bôhten Retailers must be returned to the place of purchase.
All refunds will occur via the original payment method.
For extended durability, we recommend that your frames be kept in safe environments. Do not store glasses in your pockets, backpacks or hanging from your pocket. When not in use, place them in a hard case. We also recommend that you re-apply coating to your frames if the wood becomes too dry or light. Regular application will help protect against cracks and significantly improve the look and durability of the wood. Recommended coating include: Beewax, Lip-balm, Walnut oil or Butcher block oil.
As a Black-owned eyewear company,we focus many of our efforts onsocial responsibility to help support and enhance global communities in need. The Club Bôhten program is a testament to this.Through our Club Bôhten initiative,we are committed to promoting eye care education and support to children between 10 - 15 yearsin local schools throughout Ghana.The program aims to eliminate poor vision as an impediment to learning and social developmentand is a part of our"Better Every Day" initiative, which is our promise to support positive change in environmental sustainability, eye care, and youth employment.
10 YEARS OF BÔHTEN
It’s official.Bohten has been in the game for10 years. What started out as two brothers with a shared passion for sunglasses, has evolved into one of the leading black-owned companies in the eyewear industry. And folks, it shows no signs of slowing down.